Sunday, August 29, 2010

a little more link LOVE!


I know I'm posting pretty close to my last but... husband at work, baby asleep and a relatively clean house (combined with a little procrastination from waiting reading material) = chance for moi to surf the web! And thanks to a link from Poppytalk I have found a site that I just can't wait to share.

Fellow stationery lovers beware, I have been on the verge of hyperventilation for the last ten minutes while scrolling through the pages of London based Present&Correct.

A few handmade paper goods and vintage items are mixed in with P&C products--I want the old typewriter for me and the globe for my husband. I actually think I want everything. Here are some pics.
























































Yes, this time I will splash out £7.50 and purchase that little 'from the desk of' typewriter stamp.

And £1.85 is not bad for international postage either!

In love.

x


8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to spend some time on that site! THANK YOU :) Thought you might like this site http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Skate--that's such a cool blog!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am hyperventilating with you!!!!!! LOVE X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops, I meant to post this blog http://lovelydesign.blogspot.com/ I LOVE all the prints on her walls. Glad you liked the other blog though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SO much Skate--I LOVE IT!!! That little girl is edible! And journals are awesome! Will have to have a long look through soon... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh love it!!!! I'm so excited to be sitting here with the gentle breeze floating though my window...laptop on my knees while I'm sitting on bed...baby asleep...reading your blog - ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh.....cant wait to check it out! I think you should think about creating stamps, I would buy them. All of them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails