Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dear Friends


Dear lovely friends and followers!

Just checking in for the first time in a while...I'm not adding a linky today. My extended bloggy break has rendered Wordless Sunday redundant, somewhat. I have a number of large projects on the go. Those, coupled with family life, fresh air and who knows what else have been consuming all the time I could have put into blogging.

I have been loving this break though, and I do hope to begin to stop by here again (if intermittently for a time) to say hi and share some fun with you.

Loving (and missing) you!

Dee & Family

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Miss ya!
    You know what they say... Absence makes the heart grow fonder... so intermittent posting is better than not at all.
    Here when you are, Dee!
    {and still wishing you could have been at our bloggy lunch!}
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you too! But super respect your time out! I soooooo get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be here whenever you are too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails