

My new aroha blanket. A gift from my lovely friend Melissa-Jade of Blanket Statements. Check out her shop here.

This mid-century ERCOL sideboard. I liked. I wanted. I bid. But the $731 it went for was a little out of my price range. Boo.

My daughter's russian doll pendant $12.00 from Trelise Cooper Kids.

The rain. Once again, I don't just like, I love. Rain all week and I'll be in heaven.
Ooooh...there is something to be said for warm ankles. Especially chocolate brown warm ankles. And as they say in blogland, thank you for the shout out Dee! x
ReplyDeleteSure is, especially on a day like this!! Snuggle up...
ReplyDeleteDee, I love Uggs so much too! I loved mine so much I wore a hole through the bottom. :( And your new blanket from lovely Mel is perfect for a cold and soggy week like this one. So cozy!
ReplyDeleteMmm I love it--was snuggling up under it a little today :).
ReplyDeleteI love your new blanket too, it's definitely cosy blanket time here now! And that sideboard is great too.
ReplyDelete