Just a quick post to appreciate simplicity. My daughter and I have been loving the simple things so far this winter. There is a lot to be said for slowing down and enjoying the peace that life offers when you give it the space to. One favourite this week has been making wet footprints at midday when the air is cold but the sun is warm.Spotting the moon in daylight hours...
Rainbows. Our favourite. And so easy to spot at the moment...
The rainbows we have seen have been inspiring Sophia's artwork. I love her detailed chalkboard drawings. :)

And, of course, we have been all about rainbow inspired computer art. Sophia is in love with anything 'computer' at the moment (kids these days will be typing stories before they're writing them) so Photoshop is a winner. I help her click down the mouse while she moves it around and chooses colours and effects. Any computer paint program would work in a similar way. Hours of fun! :)




It's days like this that make me ADORE being a mum!!!!!
ReplyDelete