
I am regretting not taking a few snaps of the kids at Friday playgroup. I might have to start cranking the camera on a more regular basis. I did, however, take a pic of the cupcakes. A little variation on the flag theme (begun here).
I always offer to make the cupcakes. Love 'em. Happy Birthday Becs and Debs!
And, hello mid-winter Christmas (albeit a touch late). Once again, I regret not taking any pics. Couldn't resist posting one of Em's in though.
How cute is this!?

And little tea parties...
Sophia likes to pour tea (or rather, 'hot chocolate') for her aeroplane...

...her cat...

...and me...


We have begun to raid the new dress ups bag for our tea parties. I managed to make a little time this weekend to sew a few tutus. I'll post them properly in a day or two but here's a sneak preview:


My belly...

Thought it's probably high time I took a belly shot. I read this morning (in my 'you are now 32 weeks' email) that the baby will double in weight over the next 8 weeks. I'm not sure where else he can cram those little jabby elbows but apparently there's more space in there.
I also read, for your information, that he's the size of a large jicama. Which is kind of like a really big turnip. Now there's a useful little fact for you.

It rained quite a lot this weekend...


Sophia and I took the opportunity to 'skim' stones into the puddles in our courtyard.

And I took the opportunity, during my Little's sleep, to rest my belly up.
With a book.
In bed.
There is something excessively luxurious about actually getting under the covers during daylight hours. Especially when it's blustery outside.

I know I'm supposed to be reading Les Miserables. Despite the slow progress I am half way through its 1231 pages (and loving it by the way) but this little number managed to slip itself in to the mix and slow me down: Raising Your Spirited Child by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka.
It's good. 'A guide for parents whose child is more intense, sensitive, perceptive, persistent, and energetic.' I'll do a review soon.

And then, while Daddy worked, we read and coloured and coloured and read...

And on Sunday she had a temperature and he had a case of sheer exhaustion and at 4.30 in the afternoon I found them like this...

:)
FABULOUS photography Dee!! LOVE the tutu!!! X
ReplyDeleteThanks Em! You're no longer Mark. :)
ReplyDelete