Hi everyone!
Just posting a quick update from my husband's iPhone. Our darling, beautiful boy William Alexander was born a week ago on 17th October. We are currently still in the hospital and William is in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit. He inhaled some meconium during the delivery which caused his lungs to not take in oxygen properly. He is on high doses of oxygen to assist his lungs in the healing process. The doctors are all unsure of how long this process will take and when we will be able to leave. It has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster so far but we are so grateful that William is getting the care he needs. He is demand feeding beautifully and perfectly healthy in every other way.
I am desperately missing my Sophia. She has popped in to visit most days this week and all I want to do is be home with her and in here with her brother at the same time. Bring on our homecoming!
We are so in love with our little boy! I hope to be able to write a little more soon & post some pics.
Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend!
Lots of love X
congratulations!! hope he heals quickly. so pleased to hear he is feeding well though....it can only aid the healing more :)
ReplyDelete(a bestie had her son on the 17th also, and my nephew was born on the 19th! a sudden rush of boys early last week it seems:) )
all the very best wishes for your family xo
Congratulations and wishing him well soon so you can get your baby home and enjoy with your sweet daughter and hubbie. So feel for you x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Babies get better so quickly - you will wake up one morning and he will be just peachy! Wishing you all the happiness in the world! ♥
ReplyDeleteHiya! I am a new follower and just wanted to pop and and say a huge congrats on your little one!
ReplyDeleteHi Dee!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new little bundle!!! Hope he recovers quickly for you :)
When #2 arrived for us, I missed #1 so much that I planned a picnic for the two of us in hospital. I was blessed with a private room with a fridge, so I ordered extra food at each meal for about a day before, and got hubby to bring a few of #1's fave foods along too, and the little guy and I had a picnic on my bed, complete with hospital table. It was lots of fun - and just what he needed too!
Wishing you a sunshiney day :) <3
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys and we're praying for William Alexander's quick recovery. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Praying for a speedy recovery and return home!! oxox
ReplyDeleteWe're also praying and thinking about you!!!!! Cuddles to little Will! Hoping that you can all get off this roller coaster soon xxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteOur very best of luck!!!
ReplyDeleteBless you all and
Welcome William!
Dee??
ReplyDeleteI keep thinking of you and your precious wee son...hoping you're both doing ok?
Please email me if you have a moment. I have a question/offer for you :)
Dee R xo
Thankyou all so much for your comments! So sorry it's taken me this long to reply! There is now finally a keyboard under my finger tips again!
ReplyDeleteSeaweed and Raine--that is so lovely! Can't tell you how much I missed Sophia. Mum had her popping in to visit nearly every day though, which helped us both heaps!
Dee--I'm intrigued... :)
xx