Saturday, October 2, 2010

little butterfly snaps




I'm becoming that annoying person who always has a camera strapped to her neck and snaps pictures at every opportunity. Sorry friends, now that I have my beautiful new toy I just don't think I can help myself, so you might need to start getting used to it. ;)

One of Sophia's little buddies turned two this week. Of course I jumped at the opportunity to experiment a little. Here are the shots. (Miss Abby--one super cute little butterfly--features in these pics.)











This was the face that accompanied the stealing and wearing of a random pair of shoes. Love it!











And nothing quite beats the blowing out of candles.











Here's a shot of beautiful little Emma that I just LOVE.











Am thinking Abby has a thing for shoes. If a couple of pairs are lying around without owners they're crying out to be tried on aren't they? So cute.


























And a couple more...


















These next two shots merely demonstrate what I have been dying to do for so long--play around with aperture to create that focus/blur contrast. Something old Coolie-Coolpix could never achieve.




















Just a bit too fun, really.


















That's all for now. If anyone has any great photography tips or hints for beginners I'd love for you to share. Want to learn as much as I can.

Hope your weekends are wonderful!



X


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the skirt and shoes! I have a flouncy skirt photo up on my blog that I took yesterday - must be the weather for it - yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I'm sure there are quite a few photographers on KMB that would be happy to help. I absolutely love the first photo - love it when kids steal shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, very jealous of your new toy!~
    i'll just be over here pushing my point-n-shoot canon to the limit for a while yet...
    gorgeous pics xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!!!!! Abby looks like a princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are stunning!!!! can't believe you are just a beginner! Beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails