Wednesday, December 1, 2010

just a little bit of festive goodness



It's been a while since I did a 'things I like' post, so here's a bit of the holiday fun that caught my eye this week. Bound to get those creative juices flowing...

(This first selection of goodness is from various artists & sellers at Poppy Talk Handmade.)


vintage poster


hand cut felt garland


festive alphabet cards


calligraphy on christmas snail mail


leafy garland


handmade letterpress cards


red and white christmas polka dots


numbered napkins


And from elsewhere (links attached)...




festive gift wrapping (pohutukawa instead of pine cones would make an awesome kiwi version)




vintage canning jar lantern




handprinted holiday notes


a little bit of christmas styling from matthew mead


gingerbread ornaments by inklore


Oh fun!!

x


3 comments:

  1. Love the garlands! That is the third lot I have seen today!!! (one was in Real Living Mag). There is so much creative yummieness out there isn't there?!
    Hope you 4 had a great weekend!
    S x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails