Thursday, June 10, 2010

ooooh i like ...







It feels like it has been a while since my last blog post. We've been snowed under around here by cardboard boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, spray and wipe & elbow grease. And a nasty winter virus. Yuck. But I'm back on track with this week's i like and am dedicating it to my new favourite New Zealand artist ... Emily Wolfe.

Dreamy and moody. I want one in my home.

Emily has recently returned from London and is currently exhibiting at the Anna Bibby Gallery in Herne bay. Exhibition details here.

Hope you've all had wonderful weeks...

4 comments:

  1. Mmm I like too!!!! Especially the colours! Lets get together this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...I'm coveting that sheer curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - I love the obvious vintage love going on. Pretty pretty vintage things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er..what's that first item? A heater?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails