
So I am really wanting to write a little about the last month--going to have to make the time soon. A newfound and profound awe for mothers has been building within me over the last two days. Mothers are amazing. I am struggling to keep my head above water and am so aware of the many of you out there who have more than two, and little to no support. (And aim to wash eco friendly nappies, cook healthy meals, provide amazing experiences for your littles, keep your houses semi-clean, find time for yourselves, and/or do all of the above + work. You do exist, I know it, and I cracked a bottle of bubbly in your honour tonight.) ;)
And I think of my mum who managed three births au naturale, hand washed and dried stacks and stacks of manky cloth nappies, managed to maintain an orderly house, kept up hobbies, had very little support in a foreign country, dinners on the table every night and all that stuff, while lovingly, generously and creatively raising three children. I am in awe.
I've ended up digressing. What I was saying was ... I will tell more of William's story soon. This post is just to stop in and share a pic or two of our little man. (First pics with the oxygen prongs off--I love seeing his little cheeks!)



Good enough to eat. :)
x
Oh that smile, those cheeks, the thoughtful look and sparkle in his eyes, he's gorgeous and I'm sure has a very bright and happy future. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHe is ABSOLUTELY DEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS DEE!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO HEALTHY & HANDSOME!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!! Also, hearing you about mothers - I to AM IN AWE!!!!!! Hang in there & keep up the great work!!! X
ReplyDeletetotal YUMness! and that smile! what a rockstar :)
ReplyDeleteDee, He is adorable, What a cutie sooooo Yummy!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your snuggles with your two gorgeous kids.
love you xo
Oh Dee! He is absolutely delicious! I love his little dimpled smile. You must be so relived to have him home finaly. Enjoy every minute that you can :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing! Mothers are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteO he is just tooo scrummy!!!!! Mothers ARE amazing...YOU are amazing!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete