
Not a lot to say as we haven't done much (other than much nose wiping and nappy changing) so a few pics of our first week at home is all I bring to you. Am pleased and relieved to say that we are beginning to feel normal again. Sophia seems to recognise me as her mother now ;) and William has settled peacefully in to his new world. Don't be fooled by all the sleeping baby pics though, this child is so awake in daylight hours it's unnatural, hence these sweet moments I've cherished through use of camera. :)



One of the first things I've noticed on arriving home is that the roses have all bloomed. In the four weeks I was indoors spring has well and truly sprung. This weather is delicious.



More of that sleeping baby (it's worth celebrating)...

S'll for now, but I do plan to be back sooner this week...
Lots of love
X
p.s. Just have to say how much I am loving life as a family of four despite the intense beginning to the story. Truly truly l.o.v.i.n.g.
:)

ok....stealing some pics...! :)
ReplyDeletetotal yummness xo
Amazing photos. The last one is just so very, very beautiful. How lovely to capture all of these memories in such a gorgeous way. Congratulations on the arrival of your William.
ReplyDelete"this child is so awake in daylight hours it's unnatural" - hehehe!!! This made me SMILE!!! What a GORGEOUS BOY!!!!! And Sophia is looking SOOOOO GROWN UP!!!!! WOW!!!!! SO thrilled you're beginning to feel 'normal' again & enjoying life as a family of four!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!! XXXX
ReplyDeleteTotally epic stunning amazing beautiful photos Dee!!!!! So talented!!!! Giz suits that headscarf!!!!! Cute alert! Love that you guys are settling into a rhythm! He is so alert and his eyes are so deep! Wow!
ReplyDeleteHe is a little stunner, isn't he? :)Must take after his parents.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are enjoying being a mummy of 2 (even if he is awake a lot during the day!). It's a bit of a radical change hey? From what I've seen on your blog, I think you're a great Mummy :)
Hope you have a sunshiney day
S xxx
I love my little darling nephew and niece....such beautiful pics, darling Dee xxxx
ReplyDeleteYour children are delightful :-)
ReplyDelete