...ME!!!
Ahhhhhh! Can't quite believe it! Woohooooooo!
Such beautiful photos I was competing against. Here are a few of them...
By Kusal Perera:
By Grit Becker-Fainu:
By Lisa Drewling:
By Andrew Tapper:
Codie Westphall:
Olivia Baddeley:
Amazing huh?
Judges consisted of photography industry professionals and the head of the Visual Arts Factulty at the School of Creative Arts, MIT.
And I am a little speechless.
And as well as being overwhelmed and wondering what on earth I am going to do with my children while I study...I am feeling so so very seen.
Thankyou so much judges. And thankyou friends for all your encouraging words on my last post. Pop in and visit the exhibition (open for the month of July) if you can, and vote on the people's choice photo. You can vote online here too.
Well, I am off to let it sink in. And yes, I am linking up because this is most definitely something I am loving!!
:)
x
p.s. Click here to see the photos that won me the scholarship.
p.p.s Don't forget we're heading over to Meghan's for Wordless Sunday with the topic 'Black & White.' Would LOVE for you to join in!! :)











WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What an amazing way to end the photography challenge month :) May all fall into place perfectly to make it all work out :)
ReplyDeleteWAHOOOOO!! FANTASTIC!! Well done you and well deserved! A great way to start the weekend and second half of the year! Give yourself a big pat on the back and hope it all works out so you can make the most of it! :)
ReplyDeleteWowsers! That is so awesome! Big congratulations to you Dee! And those other photos are super amazing too - which makes your win even MORE incredible for you! Woot woot!
ReplyDeleteBabe - such exciting news to come and find!!!!! I haven't been online all week (sick babies) so was completely in the dark as to the suspense!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! BRILLIANT!!! AM SO COMPLETELY STOKED!!!!!!! Can't wait to catch up and debrief!!!! :) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats Dee. You have a true talent and your photographs are AMAZING! GO YOU! A very well deserved win :)
ReplyDeleteYAY - so incredibly excited for you, that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! that is so awesome... what a achievement! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteYay YAY!! Congratulations.... Well done to you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!! Well done you :)
ReplyDeleteWowee, that's fantastic!!! Congratulations!!! Loved your exhibition photos!!
ReplyDeleteHow brilliant is taht! I think you totally deserve it, though. Your work is very special and now you can officially say that! Enjoy this wonderful time. x
ReplyDeletewow - this is my first visit to your blog via Maxabella and wow I'm glad I randomly chose your blog to visit. Congrats on winning, that is a great acheivement and I'm going to check out more of your posts! xx
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! Your pics are amazing - super exciting!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to be the first to say congrats but couldn't comment on the post late last night when you posted! :-( So instead I'll have to settle for being number 14! What an amazing opportunity for you and so well deserved. Although I'm not too sure how your pictures could get much better than they already are but no doubt you'll surprise us all and take them to another level again...wow..so very stoked for you!
ReplyDeleteGrateful for your own talents - that is a nice place to be
ReplyDeleteWheeeeeeee! That's fantastic - yey you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is such a great achievement! Found you through maxabella - so glad I did! x
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS YOU CLEVER THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThree cheers for you! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteYay! For some reason I completely missed this post. Well done Dee, your photos are beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Congratulations Dee, this is truley AMAZING!!!
ReplyDelete