Friday, July 1, 2011

street fashion



While the husband works late, I pin winter/midseason street fashion. :)

A few of my favs from Paris, Milan, NY, London, Madrid. (See all links here.)

















My husband would hate this next one. I think it's awesome.













Love love loving it all.

Happy weekend everyone! If I'm not back tomorrow (which I'm likely not to be) then I'll see for WORDLESS SUNDAY. Link up over at Helen's with a photo of: baked. (Or anything else that you manage to snap!)

xx

:)



button2

8 comments:

  1. All so very adorable and very 'my kinda style' - now I just need the airfare to Paris and the heart to leave my kids for a week! Impossible! Thanks for the moment of escapism through imagery - c'est tres magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - utter loveliness, I especially love pics one, three and the last one....happy sigh, you've just transported me to a whole other world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the midi/long length knife pleat skirts as well. :) Ah Pinterest, I am so hopelessly in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these - especially the one hubby would hate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - love the first outfit. And I think you may have just broken my Pinterest resistance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - I love them all. I always love things like this in pics but I get all clueless whenever I get to stores to actually pull the look off!!! Gorgey gorgey gorgey. I'm totally up for a ditch the kids trip to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT ALL! I'm so needing to crank it up a little! When I see a hot mama in heels...I think to myself...I WISH!!!!!!!!! I'm just such a flats girl.... There's definitely something to be said for staying in your lane!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know b! All these girls are wearing flats. Need to make more of an effort with the heels but am such a flats girl at heart.
    Gorgeous hey, makes we want to visit Europe badly too...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails