Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wordless Sunday



Linking up at Helen's blog today. Her topic: baked.






Wordless shmurdless:

A. Quite possibly the most boring photo of all time, hence the need to add a gazillion crazy effects. (I quite like the boring ones though cause that make the good ones look better.)

B. Cinnamon brioche. Bad bad bad and so very good.

C. If your photo is not 'baked' include it anyway!! Fo sho!!










:)

x

8 comments:

  1. Oh, yuuuuum...brioche!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon...Brioche... I can almost taste it if I say it slowly! Scrum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious! I failed completely in the baked department this week sorry! I even made cornbread but it was a disaster so no way i was taking a pic of that! I did a post today but there's no way it was anywhere near wordless! Promise I'll be in better shape for my wordless Sunday turn, I think it's next week?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks just my kind of perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum yum yum fullstop. Surely there can't be anything bad about anything that looks that good? All sorts of deliciousness going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Renee...coffee check, cinnamon brioche check...perfect sunday morning...CHECK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum Cinnamon brioche!! :) Could do with one of those over here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails