It seemed rather timely so I sent a few entries in last week and...
...I am a finalist!
Eek! :)
So these three photos will be displayed together as a triptych, and exhibited until 29th July at MIT's Newmarket campus (top of the 277 building).
And this one will also be exhibited (although it is not a finalist). It is up for the people's choice award though, so pop in and vote. ;)
Here are the details of the exhibition in case you are in the area and feel like visiting...
So, first prize is a full scholarship to the MIT Certificate in Photography, and all the finalists get copies of their photos printed and their work exhibited for the month of July. So I'm stoked whether I win or not!!
Thanks MIT, you just made my week!
:)
x







Wow that is fantastic! Good luck :) Your photographs are always amazing
ReplyDeleteWow!!! GO YOU!!! See we all told you you were great!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCompletely deserved Dee...great to see that others are recognising your talent too - well done you!
ReplyDeleteOh wow - when you're famous please remember you 'know' me!!! Congratulations for getting this far and I'll have my fingers crossed for you! Woohooooooo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words guys! I'm stoked. :) x
ReplyDeleteYAY FOR YOU, SISTER! :) Well done, you clever fing!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cool! Congratulations :) Maybe I will even be in Newmarket before it finishes and can go and see, and vote!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Well done you! Of course, we already know you are fabulous.... x
ReplyDeleteAwesome news Dee, I hope you win (if that's what you want!).
ReplyDeleteCongratulations =) They are beautiful photos - good luck!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Just came across your blog and love your photography. Congrats on being a finalist in that contest!
ReplyDeleteAngela, http://angelascreativethings.blogspot.com
Congratulations Dee! You have true talent, I love all your pics. In fact I have serious photo envy. :) So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome - good on you, that is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU XXXXXXXX
ReplyDeleteYou sooooo deserve it! And Im with Helen - total photo envy. Big time! Congratulations Dee!
ReplyDeleteWOW - fabulous photos and YOU WON!! That is fabulous. Well done!!
ReplyDeleteOH WOW! Where have I been all week???!!! YAY _ THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd now I've seen your entries I am SO not surprised you won. How amazing! x
ReplyDeleteok - wow! know i see why you won - thats extraordinary!! xx
ReplyDeleteGo Dee! Those photos are just beautiful and you are so a winner (whether you win or not) :) Leanne xo
ReplyDelete