Sunday, July 24, 2011

long time no blog!



Hi everyone! Today is WORDLESS SUNDAY. Check it out and link up over at Leonie's blog. Her topic is 'liquid', but feel free to post on anything!






I didn't take any of these photos today. Actually, they are from the last three weeks. And they are pretty much all I have taken as my camera has been getting a bit of a rest.






There are some scary crunching sounds coming from the manual focus so it's off for a service this week. (Uh oh.)






It did manage to survive this, however...






...MUM! Would you STOP! :)






I am pleased to report that we are all, excluding our littlest, bug free now. Hurrah! I have continued my bloggy break however and have actually been loving it.






Our (pre)school holiday has been filled with scooters and bikes and walks and art and it's been the best.






We even took Sophia to her first movie. Cars 2. She is possibly still a bit young but we had a blast and the good thing about the school holidays is that the theaters are packed with loud kids so yours just blend in with the crowd. Shame I took no pics of the momentous occasion. ;)






Driving in for this fix on a rainy day...contented sigh. (There's some liquid Leonie!)






(And a little more!) Daddy took this pic.






I have been loving working on interior ideas for the house again. Will hopefully have a couple of things to post on that front soon. And I have a few books on the go. But the best addition to my blog free weeks has been...exercise! Running, specifically. Ahh, I'd forgotten how good it feels! ;)





I'm hoping to begin posting again next week. And I've been missing all your blogs so I'm looking forward to getting reading as well and catching up on a bunch of my favourites. Especially now that my bubbas are no longer feeling like this...






Hope you have all had lovely weekends. Take care!


Dee xx






10 comments:

  1. We've had tummy bugs this past week...ugh, so awful. Glad to hear though that you've been enjoying the bloggy break, sometimes it's nice to have a step back...but I have missed you! :) Hope the camera also gets well soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo's Dee - water or no water! Hope the camera makes a full recovery soon too :) So good to hear you're all better and hopefully the little man is almost there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've had a lurgy-filled house, but good you are on the mend. I can relate, we just had another episode of A&E last night for our oldest boy who had croup last week and has developed into a chest infection. Now boy number 2 has croup...eeek!
    Nice to see you back blogging again and pleased to hear you had an enjoyable break from it :)
    Hope your wee guy mends up quickly! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed ya Dee!
    Nice to see you "back"
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad everyone is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for everyone heading in the direction of getting better - hopefully your baby boy is well again soon too. Eeek - hopefully the camera is just in need of a tune up!

    Sophia looks like she's mastered the scooter! I love the pic hubby took of Will after his bath - not sure why - something about the look in his eyes.

    Enjoy the (pre)school holidays - my girl is FINALLY starting kindy next term after what seems like an eternity on the waiting list! We are all very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you make the most ordinary of things... like a scooter and a fence... look arty and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to 'see' ya again, have missed your posts! I tried to hook up at Leonie's blog for Wordless Sunday but alas couldn't find the link...but now I have, had to switch browsers from Chrome to Safari though...weird! Hope the week ahead is full of wellness for you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe the perilous camera shot is awesome!!!! I had a moment this week where Lulu said to me. No!!! NO MUM!!!!! I felt like i was in time out!! Yay for the scooter and the movie! And triple yay for being over the bugs!!! Just lvoe those photos of Will - soooo gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh beautiful images, just found your blog, it's dreamy, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails