Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wordless Sunday - Motion



Linking up at Bec's blog today with the topic 'motion'.


We have all been pretty sick around here this week, hence my absence from blogging and picture taking. Sooo instead of sharing nothing, I thought I'd repost a selection of my favourite motion pics from last month. ;)

Look forward to checking out your shots!


:)
















X


6 comments:

  1. Amazing shots and hope you all feel better really soon. LOVE those boots and the entire composition of the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally three of my favourites of late too. Sorry to hear things have been so icky at your place - hopefully with the weather getting lovely again this week the bugs will be chased away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes - I LOVE those!!!! That bus is so cool!!!!! Mmmmm bugs be gone!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to know who hasn't been sick?? Argh, am over it! Hope you guys get better soon! And as usual great photo's - recycled or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you all, Dee? I hope you're over the sick bugs!! It's funny to think we're all in the same city now! Hope you've been having a healthier week, no doubt cosy inside today! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dee, noticed your blog has been pretty quiet since the flurry that was June :o) Hey where do you put the topics for wordless Sunday?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails