Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wordless Sunday



Just a quick phone post (we are away on holiday) to say that Wordless Sunday is being hosted over at the lovely Leanne's this week. Topic: colour.

I have taken NO photos and being on holiday is presenting me with a significant technological challenge. So...hoping to take a few shots while we are away so that I have something to post next weekend.

Hope you are all really well.

Lots of love, Dee xxxx









3 comments:

  1. Miss your beautiful posts! Looking forward to seeing some pics when you are BACK with technology :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday, enjoy yourself, can't wait to see some delicously relaxed and gorgey shots ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your holiday is/has been fun and relaxing! I miss your daily photo posts, too, but then I imagine you're enjoying the break between them :) Can't believe this Auckland *winter*...it's wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails