Wednesday, May 11, 2011

dining (part 2)




Have been dreaming about dining spaces again today and thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you. Once again, these are pulled from my digital scrapbook so sorry that they don't include links. (Most of my scrapbook images are sourced from the links down the right hand side of my blog--definitely worth checking them out.) Enjoy!





























Have a serious thing for fuzzy grey sheepskins.

And, on a slightly different note, I stumbled across the following space saving apartment which is well worth sharing. Goes to show what you can do with the smallest space if you are careful and choose to only hang on to what you need. Amazing! I'll admit, there's actually no way I could do it, but I'm super impressed none the less! :) Check out Barcelona based photographer Christian Schaller's apartment:









:)


x




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the dining space pics & the fuzzy grey sheepskin too! Christian Schaller's apartment is CRAZY CLEVER!!! Love you xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails