Friday, May 6, 2011

my buoy and my boy and a wintry week



[Warning: contains overtly spiritual content.]






Today, in the midst of a foggy, messy, mucky week, I found my buoy. Or, my buoy found me. He/she/it bubbled in and up and over and cleared the fog and warmed the room. Simple and deliciously real...

It's his presence. It is delectable. And I am in love.






Without it...

Without it there's no meaning.

And without it...

Without it I'm not living.

~Amanda Falk






Mmm... Sorry if that's too much for you but it needs to be said. He snuck up on me and, just for fun, wrung my sogginess out to dry! So I can't help it. I do love him so.

As for my boy. Also delicious. I have nothing to say, just some pictures to share:














And as for that fog, I took a shot of it from out Sophia's bedroom window.









The midday sun in her room is beautiful.













That's all I've got for now. Hope you have also made it through the fog and the sog this week!


:)


x




p.s. The song that brought my buoy to me today:








3 comments:

  1. love your words. beautifully composed. so glad you found your buoy. in love with that song at the moment too. I listen to it at my desk in the morning to remind me of what's really important - Him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! ;) great song eh annie. waiting with baited breath for more posts from you btw! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails