Dee I love your photography and the simplicity of your blog design (Love that wallow-a-while header too)! Thanks for your comments and glad my sleepy post was helpful :) Ooh, look I'm now following you! x
I am constantly in awe at your photos. You are sooo so seriously talented! A natural photographer!! Will is growing up sooo much! we MUST visit asap! Your photos capture the beauty of everyday moments ... and make me want to be a mum with cute kids and a camera hehe :) love you Amazing Dee xx
LOVE the toe-kissing red gumboots. perfection :)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove them all but especially Fia in the wind and Wills in his bomber jacket - scrumptious. Need to see you!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDee I love your photography and the simplicity of your blog design (Love that wallow-a-while header too)!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments and glad my sleepy post was helpful :)
Ooh, look I'm now following you!
x
I am constantly in awe at your photos. You are sooo so seriously talented! A natural photographer!! Will is growing up sooo much! we MUST visit asap! Your photos capture the beauty of everyday moments ... and make me want to be a mum with cute kids and a camera hehe :)
ReplyDeletelove you Amazing Dee xx
Thanks for all your kind words!!! Annie, YES to visit asap!! xxxx
ReplyDelete