Monday, May 16, 2011

stretching myself


Please excuse all the header chopping and changing if you have noticed it. It will most likely change again before I have settled on my latest identity. ;) I am giving my blog a fresh face and, for the first time, including my face a little, which I normally never do. (Some kind of slightly ironic camera phobia or something.) So, for the sake of self improvement, I am stretching myself by adding a few photos of me to the snap books. Cringing all the while, but getting over it. ;)









I have had the power drill out this week--working on a couple of rather exciting DIY projects which I'll be back to share in a day or two. However in the meantime, just to mix things up a little, I give to you... my son wearing my ugg boots.

And that is all. :)





x



Follow my blog with bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. So important to get out from behind the camera and be captured in the moments - but I agree it's hard to do all the same! I've definitely made a conscious effort to do more of this the past year or so - it's becoming a little more comfortable the more I choose to do it. My main driver is making sure that my kids don't look back later in life and say 'where was mum?' in all the memories :-)

    And these are lovely pics too by the way - really natural and love the lighting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meghan! That's it entirely! Makes me a little sad looking at the pics over the last year and I'm not in any of them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love LOVING the piccies of you HOT MUMA!!!!!! And the changes to the blog too (headers/font etc) GO YOU!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look of the blog - it looks crisp, clean and lovely :-) So important to get pics of ourselves with our kids - I just uploaded my monthly regulars to facebook for our family who are all overseas and yet again I don't feature in ONE of them - ooops! Must try harder!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails