Monday, May 9, 2011

my kind of day



A) To the woman who coined Mother's Day, I love your work. Yes, I am assuming it was a woman. Hold on one minute while I Google it...OK, thankyou Anna Jarvis, what a brilliant idea.

B) Bless my husband, he is a keeper. From breakfast in bed, to a walk on the beach at sunset, to letting me laze with a cup of tea and book while he cleans the house (seriously). And I am not even his mother. ;)

C) Thought it was high time I appeared in a few photos with my children. Anyone looking at our albums would think Nat raised the kids solo. Fortunately the husband is not too shabby with the camera.

D) So, here is a random assortment of pics from our Sunday. Hope you all had fabulous Mother's Days.

































































:)

X



4 comments:

  1. You are one HOT MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO THRILLED you had a fab day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I always love looking at your photos - they're always so beautiful and so full of love. Just dropping in to let you know about your Kreative Blogger Award over at http://butterflykissesfairywishes.blogspot.com/2011/05/who-loves-ya-baby.html!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I found your blog via a post at Renee at Butterfly Kisses & Fairy Wishes and last night ended up reading and reading and reading some more. I am a also a BIG Kelle Hampton fan for all the reasons you are, and your blog and stunningly beautiful pics of your family reminded me so much of Kelle's blog. Lovely to 'meet' you, and look forward to following along with your adventures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, are rather hot yourself!!!!! :) Renee thanks so much!! :) & Meghan, so encouraging to hear from you! THANKYOU for your kind words! & yay for Kelle Hampton--serious blogger of inspiration!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails