And a thought. I stumbled upon this print here. It was not the design that caught my attention, but the quote.
Kindness. It is not over rated.
We can't judge by appearances who is in need of it most, we really can't. So let's just pour it out on everyone.
Whaddaya reckon?
Love you all!
:)
x
Back tomorrow with the FINAL photo!!! And, hopefully, a book review. :)







Love the third pic - so gorgeous. Yes, kindness is one of those things that never runs out. xx
ReplyDeleteBlack and white - my fav!
ReplyDeleteI love that quote - did NOT know it was Plato who said it!!
I have been a bit AWOL from blog-reading this week; trying to cut down computer time while Scrag is with me. GASP. yes I know i have a bad habit of blog reading while the boy is at home. Trying to break the habit. Leaves me limited time to visit... but when i see a post from YOU I have to stop by!
x
GREAT photos!
ReplyDeleteThat quote is one of my favourites! Love the delicious pics of your kiddos.
ReplyDeleteOhhh...absolutely delish photos!!!! Love your giggling girty!!! Yes kindness...that resonates with me. Sometimes we'll never know the effect of simple kindness. I can think of so many times where unexpected people have been so kind to me it's been a day/year changer. xxxx
ReplyDeleteI think my fave is number 4 - it's her eyes! So cute!!!! And of course the baby planking. TOO SCRUMMY!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new pics - I love the angle of the first one - I have a real thing for that looking down from the top of the head style. Love their big smiles and how black and white seems to simplify it and make it all that more beautiful. Plus how fab does the texture of Sophia's jumper and the stripes of Williams onesie look?
ReplyDeleteI ALWAYS have that quote in the back of my mind, and whenever I feel hard done by I always remind myself that I do not know this persons story. Very very true.
Testing 1 2 3!!!
ReplyDeleteYIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the 2nd to last day of 'the challange' - I FINALLY master the 'comment'!!!! Am literally L O V I N G your work Dee - ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePS. EPIC quote X
ReplyDelete