Monday, June 27, 2011

host wordless sunday on your blog!!!



Photography Challenge, Day 27 of 30: 'From a distance'.





A rainbow came to visit this afternoon. I happened to have my camera on me as I pulled in to the supermarket carpark. It was a beauty. It began as a thick half circle bow bending right across the sky. By the time I'd managed to find a park this little piece was all that was left of it. Pretty thing.

A city silhouette was to be my pic for the day but I think I'm now going to go with my 'rainbow surprise' instead.






Wow, day 27! Can't actually believe we're nearly there. A part of me is going to miss this little challenge once it's over. I have been thinking a bit since I started that it could be fun to add an optional challenge topic to Wordless Sunday each week...

...and then I was thinking, it could be quite fun to share this linky around a bit.

So here's the plan...


1. Pick a topic that inspires or challenges you. I.e, portrait, black & white, bokeh, close up, animal etc... the options are endless. (See this list for ideas if you're stuck.)

2. Leave your topic in a comment at the end of this post.

3. The first commenter hosts the first week's Wordless Sunday linky. Second commenter hosts the second week, third commenter hosts the third week etc etc. I'll just email you the html for the linky on your allocated sunday and we'll all head over to you to link up!

4. I will sort through your comments and make A LIST of where we are heading & when HERE.


Sound fun? I hope so!

If you want to host the linky could you please share the bloggy love and make sure that you are 'following' me? Thankyou! :)

So get those creative juices flowing and leave your topics below...

FUN!

:)

x

P.s back tomorrow with 'flowers'.


11 comments:

  1. Me me me! I haven't participated the past few weeks because I've been a bit burnt out, but would love to join in in this. I'm all for the linky love. :)

    My topic is "baked". Interpret as you will. :)

    PS How amazing is that rainbow, and the cityscape? You blow me away EVERY time. I just adore your photography (oh and your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah - sharing the love sounds great - let me be week number 2! I'll go for the classic black and white :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok those images are just beautiful!!!! What settings did you use for the city scape?

    FUN FUN FUN!!!

    I'll sign on for week 3 - Motion!

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo's again... I am envious of talent!
    I'm in! Week 4 will be Water.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to join in - make me week 5?? My topic can be Colour.

    This sounds like fun :)

    Leanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh me too me too!!! I'll be week 6.

    "A childhood memory revisited"

    Exciting!

    Love the colours in that rainbow, I've never tried to photograph one before. And the cityscape is incredible, how did you do that? I love how you can see the storm encroaching on the left and the suns rays determined to stay on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOooo I super LOVE that cityscape Dee! Sign me up for linky love - my topic for week 7 will be 'Reflection'. Woohoo! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay - I'm new here, taking my inspiration from Mrs Rutherford (aka Nay). Can I jump on the bandwagon and get involved?

    I'm getting married in 5 months...YIKES - so can my topic please be

    "something blue"

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aha I just found this page Dee! Hey hope you're doing okay and not stuck at home with sick littlies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm new here but have spent the last few nights browsing blogs into the wee hours. Have stumbled across 'wordless sunday' posts a couple of times now and find it really inspiring. Can I put my hand up to get involved, with the topic of 'Mud'?

    ReplyDelete
  11. and would like to add my two cents worth in too...

    "Self Portrait"

    How often do you take a photo of yourself?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails