Saturday, June 25, 2011

wordless sunday



Wordless Sunday & Photography Challenge, Day 26 of 30: 'Close up'.






My only words: there is something indescribably lovely about a chrysanthemum.

C-H-R-Y-S-A-N-T-H-E-M-U-M

'Anne' lovers, I know you are with me.

:)






7 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful, I finally got on the computer and uploaded my pix from the past week! I'm so impressed how you manage to do it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An "Anne" inspired post - further proof that we are kindred spirits ;)

    Your pic is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and beautiful - I love it. Isn't it amazing how incredible something is the longer you look at it, the more attention you pay it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous Dee! You are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore close ups and the light, beauty and detail in this photograph is stunning! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's stunning! I just love it!!!!! Did you use macro or extension tubes??? Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails