Here I am dressing-gowning it up in the sun. All for show, again, I just wanted the look of a lazy sunny morning. Those are few and far between around in in real life. I am quite pleased with the light and the soft colours and the way this image reminds me of a painting. It makes me want to go back to that spot and sit for an hour or so with a cup of tea and a book.
And here I am for take two. Ditched the dressing gown but posing again unfortunately. I vow that once this challenge finishes I will actually sit for a while in the sun and soak up the peace. Mmm that'd be nice.
Be back tomorrow with 'hands'.
Love to you all, oh and a little bit of peace. May the peace that these pics illustrate be in your homes this week...and in mine... ;)
x


I love the sunlight in the first picture, beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe light in the first picture is just gorgeous, I agree it is like a painting! :) The pose in the second pic...do you have something to tell us, Dee? hehehehehehehehehe Sorry I couldn't resist! :D
ReplyDeleteHaha - I thought the same as Helen - that's a suspicious looking pose you've got going on there!
ReplyDeleteI love them both, I think it's lovely you've taken some pics of you, I have next to none with me even featuring let alone being the subject - perhaps there's something for me to tackle!!!
PS Wasn't the sun beautiful today!!! BLISS!
no i'm just hiding my food baby ;)
ReplyDeleteB-eautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That blue sky was magical today!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely loving your pics! You have such a great talent, not just photog-but a lot of things. This is why I love your blog! So inspirational!xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics as always Dee!! What a beautiful setting for a beautiful lady!
ReplyDeleteWow - I want your white light - how do I get this kind of effect in my pics - do share!!
ReplyDeleteLove the way your hair is flowing in that top pic - like a waterfall :-)