Saturday, June 11, 2011

wordless sunday: a confetti sunset



Photography Challenge, Day 12 of 30: Sunset.



Photobucket



I apologise for the words that will follow. I am breaking my own rules! Shocking. I will do my best to remain wordless in weeks to come, but I just wanted to show you this cool activity we stumbled upon this morning whilst raiding the collage box and playing with the new heart punch...


Confetti and doily sunset art:



Photobucket



Confetti sunset. Doily clouds. Oodles of fun. And now...



Photobucket



...pride of place on the 'wall of fame'.



Photobucket



And that is all. No more words. Can't WAIT to share the photo lovin' with you! Post your link below. I dare you!

:)

x


p.s. tomorrow's challenge: 'Yourself with 13 Things'. (Sheesh...)




7 comments:

  1. so cute!! i love how that first one the confetti is still falling...you are very creative!!!
    Im getting a few days behind..eeek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Lucia would LOVE THIS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the Wall of Fame, looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely. We've been having computer issues this week but I'm endeavouring to get some photos up tonight. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the confetti! I think you need to make me a copy of that print beside your bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry i didn't make it for Wordless Sunday this week :(
    I had NO photos and was hardly on the computer all weekend.
    But Am AMAZED at a whole heap of the entries.
    Beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The doily/confetti art is so cute - and the patterned masking tape is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails