Saturday, June 4, 2011

wordless sunday and baby bums



Photography Challenge, Day 5 of 30: From a High Angle.










I just can't choose. Any thoughts? As for Wordless Sunday, here's my pic for the day...






Can't wait to see yours!!


:)


x





6 comments:

  1. That first one is fantastic! The last one - is that Bokeh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. The lighting is beautiful in all 3 pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that top one... its so ethereal... like its an angel on a fluffy cloud or something.
    Glad to by linking up - my first time :)

    And it was so haaaaard using no words. I really want to share the lyrics of that song on the clip... maybe I'll sneak back and add those in after Sunday hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics - I love the lighting - and that gorgeous baby bum!!! What a great block cage :-)

    What is the last pic??? Very creative and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind words! Yeah it is one of my first attempts at bokeh. It's actually the sun sparkling off the sea. (Shot with a home made bokeh filter that has actually created a bit of a vignette too!) I need more practise but it's pretty fun! Simoney, you definitely need to add those lyrics in!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gorgeous Dee!!!
    And your BOKEH!! stunning! I am really nervous about that part of the 30 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails