Sunday, June 19, 2011

bokeh bokeh bokeh bokeh bokeh



Photography Challenge, Day 20 of 30: 'Bokeh'.






A drive in the rain.

I have been excited about this day of the challenge for some time. Yesterday we went for a family drive amidst the storms and I snapped the headlights and traffic lights from behind the windscreen. (Took the photo yesterday but edited it today so I'm only half cheating.) It was all a bit of an experiment but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

By the way THANKYOU all so much for playing along with Wordless Sunday. (Still open til Wednesday so feel free to enter snaps until then.) I actually do think that our photos are cooler week four than week one! Wooho! I have some thoughts about the future direction of this linky which I'll share before long. Excited about it.

Tomorrow's challenge: 'Faceless Self Portrait'. Be back then...

:)

x

White Peach Photo <Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I'm so intrigued by this bokeh - I'm totally going to have to try it out sometime. Between this and the long exposure bus and out in town shots - WOW!

    We love Sunday drives too - aimless trips sightseeing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who rocks the bokeh? Dee rocks the bokeh! I think bokeh is my favourite photo style of this year so far!! When it's done well I'm transported into heavenly realms and yours is definitely up there with the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L O V E you blog, dee! beautiful!
    looking forward to visiting often:)
    xo
    enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bokeh is exquisite! LOVE the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails