This is a cherry. Yes it is. It is also my submission for day 7 given that a cherry is, in fact, a fruit. (So I may not have scored points for creativity but at least I got to eat some yummy cherries!)
I also made some particularly yummy cupcakes. And, being the generous and giving person that I am, I will share with you now...wait for it...the best vanilla/lemon cupcake recipe in the world. No joke. Click here if you want in. (Believe me, I've trailed my fair share of cupcake recipes!)
As for tomorrow, the topic has me stumped. 'A Bad Habit'. I am hoping for a lightning bolt of inspiration some time in the next 20 hours or I will have to resort to photographing a nose picker or a bum scratcher.
Eek! See you then, brain wave or not!
:)
x
I can lend you my son as a subject for the nose picker!!
ReplyDeleteA very bad habit indeed... ;)
Loving your blog & beautiful photos - always stunning xx
Love it!!! Those cupcakes look delish!!!! Hehe...so looking forward to seeing the fruits of your lightening bolt!!
ReplyDeleteOMG. Those cupcakes! Drooool. And I think cherries might just be my favourite fruit. Yum! Gorgeous pics as usual - I have total photo ENVY :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I've just recently come across your blog, and I really love it! Your photography is beautiful - you really have a clear style and gift :) And your cool crafty ideas! I've bookmarked several for the to-do list!! Beautiful blog, photos, family, home & ideas :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE CHERRIES.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics blahblahblah... (Really, i am SO original i can't think of anything else to rave about??)
and YUM I want those cupcakes!?!
Morning tea?
Gorgeous pics!!! Those cupcakes look divine! A bad habit...would be cool if you could take a pic of someone smoking - and have the smoke twirling around or blowing rings or something!!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! Brigette: HAHA! Actually, I could just use my daughter as well! :)
ReplyDeleteSimone: I DID eat them for morning tea. And YOU are welcome for morning tea any time!! :)
Renee: That is a great idea!! Would look cool in BW! :)
Wow! I just made those delicious cupcakes. Thank you for the recipe :) Hummingbird Bakery cupcake recipes are fab too xx
ReplyDelete