
Another windy wintry day today. There is still quite a lot of green around our neighborhood though.

And we found a spot just around the corner from our house where the trees are in a state of high-autumn and the grass is a crunchy blanket of orange leaves. Simply stunning.


Not easy choosing again to day, but I think I'm going with the top one. To view a selection of photos from the challenge so far click here. Hope you're all having lovely long weekends. Off for some family fun now on this drizzly day...
:)
p.s. Remember tomorrow is Wordless Sunday! AND I'll be back with 'From a High Angle'. Looking forward to it!
x
Your pics are absolutely stunning!!!! Like. every. time.
ReplyDeleteoh they are gorgeous Dee!!
ReplyDeleteWOW.
ReplyDeleteThis one and your Clouds one... I am so impressed with your little model too!
How patient is she??
My daughter would have told me where to go after just the ballon. Neer ould have got to the bunch of flowers... or the unbrella...
Those green flowers are GORGEOUS too.
SIGH.
Its just so pretty here...
Again wow. I love the flower one second from top - did you edit these pics much - they look really natural!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are just beautiful. Wish I could take such awesome photos.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful beautiful pics!!! What kind of camera do you use? What a great idea to do a photography challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteHeart. Palpatations. Over. Your. Macro. GORGEOUS Dee! :D
ReplyDeleteLovely shots... your daughter is so lucky to have all these photos of her. What a gift.
ReplyDeletexo jana
Aww thanks guys! I love your kind comments! Meghan, yes a little...some sharpening a a little bit of colour leveling, but not much. :)
ReplyDeleteOh and Renee, I use a Canon 50D. It's amazing, really. 550D is good to I have heard.
ReplyDeleteW.O.W!!!!! So so gorgeous!!! Totally loving the flowers.....the colours in that are stunning! So is the little model!!!
ReplyDelete