
I really wanted to add a little more to my 'things I'm loving' for the day, but today has been MANIC! In and out all day, currently trying to feed the kids and get them off to bed before our guests arrive for dinner. And you should see the state of the house! So this will be a quick one. But heart felt! [Ah, and I just looked and realised that I'm early. So maybe I'll add more tomorrow..!]
I am love love loving insanely overwhelmingly heart wrenchingly loving this little girl!

She is my beautiful, spirited, sensitive, firey, compassionate, brave little bundle of life. Sophia I love you. I don't show you enough, not anywhere near as much as I feel.

I love your enthusiasm, your spark, your giggles and your energy your curls, your passion and your sensitive soul. I am loving you.

And you would probably feel my love a little more if I stopped typing and fed you dinner. So that is exactly what I am going to do! ;)

See you all tomorrow with one I'm excited about: A Childhood Memory. And hopefully a little more time to spend on posting it. And perhaps even a few more things I'm loving. Because there is a lot to love after all, is there not?

:)
x
What a beautiful wee pixie she is. Love the combo of gummies and tutu!
ReplyDeleteOh wow - I am loving these pics so much! She looks like she has so much spunk - plus the gumboots and tutu combo is awesome - exactly what my 3 year old would get herself dressed into. Where is this place??? I so want to go there! My kids would go mad running down that path!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I'm loving her too! And you....amazing multi-tasker!!!! Seriously...blogging...babies...and dinner guests. My hat is off!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am totally and completely in love with this photo series! So precious!
ReplyDeleteYou made me cry! Beautiful daughter, beautiful sentiments!
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! Aren't those firey ones the sweetest? xoxo
ReplyDeleteDelicious. Love her and your love for her. She is such a sweet sweet precious darling. LOVING your blogging too btw. Is this series shot in Churchill Park??? xx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your lovely comments! Renee (& Skate) it's a place called Churchill Park. It's usually full of enormous cows, which is even more fun. Paisley Jade, yes! They are the *best*. :) x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteYou made me chuckle with the running commentary of your evening... can totally relate to trying to blog and cook dinner and keep and eye on little monkeys all at the same time!
What gorgeous photos, I love the second to last one with the winding drive behind and macrocarpa's.... reminds me of our land up north. Captured the moment so well :)
ReplyDelete