Saturday, June 25, 2011

a lot of pink



Photography Challenge, Day 25 of 30: 'Something pink.'






It was a rosy kind of day for us today. Two parties and a lot of pink!






A celebration for Mum this morning.






A lot of dress ups midday.






A bit of 'ballet' with the flowers.






The beloved 'pink bike' was zooshed with a feather boa.






Ah, much better. ;)






And many ensembles were created. Sophia's intention was to wear the top left winner of an outfit to the afternoon party but I managed to persuade her out of it.






Instead she wore her Pip and Bean knock off cape (mentioned here). Just a little bit cute!






Twas the kind of day I love. So it 'twill be my 'things I'm loving' for the week. :)

Tomorrow's challenge: 'close up'. And in the afternoon I will post for...

WORDLESS SUNDAY!

Yusss.

See you all then!

P.s. It was brought to my attention today that the calves mentioned here may in fact be steers. (I.e. castrated bulls.) So I googled. One site told me that you do need to be cautious when steers pat the ground with their back hooves? Hmm. Is anyone able to confirm from the pics whether these are in fact steers, and if so, was it silly of us to get so close? I am spoiled to have all you country lovin' bloggy friends to pepper with questions about such things!

Love you all and hope you had splendid Saturdays...

:)

x

button2White Peach Photo

7 comments:

  1. Love the zhooshed up bike! And the get up for the party - love what kids think looks good while we quietly wince inside!

    I don't get the chance to go crazy with pinks, so I just love seeing others efforts!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong that I want that bike for myself? LOVE the feather boa! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing photos! The pink beads are soooo pretty! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing table set for Mums celebration! And Im with Helen about the bike - gotta get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!!!!!!!!! Fia looks FAB! Gorgeous table for your mum - what a thrill!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all the outfits with a passion! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - was the celebration for you or for your mum? Looks fabulous either way. I'd put that spread in a magazine :-) I love the colouring in on Sophia's bike - and the finishing touch of the stickers and feather boa - nice! My girls LOVE stickers. I have to check myself before we leave the house as it's quite likely I'll have some part of me covered in stickers. Love dress ups - that cape is amazing - clever you making it yourself! I totally need to find that creative bone one of these days...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails