Phew. I made it. The tropos will be home any second. I have a few words... but the top pic is my worldess entry... hope thats OK. PS love your interpretation of "orange" xx
Amazing as ever. Love the amazing edit on this pics. When it opened all I could see was the top half with the tree and orange and I thought 'mmm that's nice', but then when I scrolled to the bottom half I was like 'wow' and the photo just got better by a factor of about 10!
Hey girls, I just wanted to say I came and visited ALL your links... but couldn't leave comments on some because of sign-in probs. Sorry Becs @ John Brown Rose... those red gumboots pics literally made me gasp. GORGEOUS. xx
Absolutely gorgeous! As is the daddy/daughter time too. LOVE!!! Those leaves are glorious!
ReplyDelete....and wistful....
ReplyDeletexx
Phew. I made it.
ReplyDeleteThe tropos will be home any second.
I have a few words... but the top pic is my worldess entry... hope thats OK.
PS love your interpretation of "orange"
xx
Love daddy/daughter moments - just gorgeous! And the stark contrast of the orange is beautiful. You have such a good eye for beautiful shots. LOVE.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I adore the composition and the way you work the colour into a piece of art, not simply a 'snap'. This is so beautiful and touching.
ReplyDeleteWow - gorgeous photo!
ReplyDeleteAmazing as ever. Love the amazing edit on this pics. When it opened all I could see was the top half with the tree and orange and I thought 'mmm that's nice', but then when I scrolled to the bottom half I was like 'wow' and the photo just got better by a factor of about 10!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! In every sense X
ReplyDeleteLoving following your 30 day challenge. Look forward to it each day x.
ReplyDeleteOooo Dee I LOVE this picture!
ReplyDeleteHey girls, I just wanted to say I came and visited ALL your links... but couldn't leave comments on some because of sign-in probs.
ReplyDeleteSorry Becs @ John Brown Rose... those red gumboots pics literally made me gasp.
GORGEOUS.
xx
Just beautiful :)
ReplyDelete