Thursday, June 2, 2011

dangerous



Just joined Pinterest! Not sure if that was a wise move given I've spent two hours pinning gumboots, umbrellas, balloons and boKeh (just a few of my current obsessions) when I should be sleeping. Oh boy!






My Pinterest.

Off to bed now...


x


Oooh, and now that I've seen it, I am going to add this little post to Paisley Jade's 'Things I'm Loving'. (Cause who doesn't love a good pair of gummies, really?)

:)



9 comments:

  1. I can see why this would be addictive which is why I haven't gotten into it!

    Your blog is beautiful! Came by way of Simone (greatfun4kids) and so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just joined on wed too ! But you're ahead of the game mine is still blank right now. I'm gonna have to go follow you now! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing!!! I love it! Loving your pins - I'll pop on and follow you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee, we are such kindred spirits. This is mine! http://pinterest.com/onetrickpony/ I shall hop on and follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an interesting - and dangerous place! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am soooo addicted to Pinterest!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, yes, I just succombed to Pinterest last week and it's ever so addicting! Sorry I couldn't do wordless Sunday this week. I just couldn't get any good pics...:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo - thanks for joining in! I'm totally addicted to pinterest... off to follow your beautiful collections now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your comments! Yay for Pinterest! I am off to connect with all of you there... x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails