Which to chose, which to chose?
Her eyes?
His eyes?
Her cheeky eyes?
Or me trying to compete with my doe-eyed children but looking more like Bambi's pasty cousin?
Tough decision, tough decision. (Not so much in regards to the doe...)
Now ladies, I've only just started stretching myself and actually being present in a few photos on this blog and all of a sudden you cool blogger chicks start this new fandangled 'vlogging' business. So, from a little step to a flying leap, I have joined in on the action. We actually spent half an hour or so doing crazy takes and playing them back to ourselves. Little Miss Sophia was quite into it. Will had just woken from a sleep so was looking rather stunned. And I was in my usual state of makeup-less glory!
So here, amazingly enough, is our first vlog... Linking in at Delightfully Diva-ish!
Phew, there you go! You should all now leave a nice comment so that I don't feel like a complete twit. :)
I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with that book review I mentioned here, as well as 'Silhouette'. See you then!
:)
x





I don't know why you'd feel like a twit! :) You look like a complete natural and lovely! Very cute little people too :)
ReplyDeleteI agree! Lovely vlog - very sweet and your kids are GOREGOUS in live action as well as those amazing stills you snap :)
ReplyDeleteYay for vlogging to get to see the "real" bloggers!
xx
Hello again! I just missed your comment while I was writing mine :) I'm enjoying these vlogs. Everyone (like me) seems to be very nervous about doing them, but I can't understand why...everyone looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteI think the girls, like Sophia, loved seeing themselves on the computer screen...they LOVE to watch videos of themselves (like the photo board behind them!) :)
Hope you're enjoying a lovely, relaxed evening over there x
Gorgeous Dee!! So lovely to see you and your beautiful children on your Vlog!!!
ReplyDeleteI might have to let mine loose on the camera.... hehe.
Those photos of your children's eyes are amazing!!
Oh cool vlog Dee! You and your sweet giggly children made me smile. And of course I love the "Meg" shot the best! You have my favourite shot down pat (I'm quite flattered that you attribute it to me). That's the one shot I seem to always take, I don't care if other people don't love it, I do. I'm struggling with the photo challenge because my boys are at school all day (and often we have after school stuff too) and so I have no one to photograph.
ReplyDeleteThose photos are AMAZING!!!!!!! I love the last one of Sophia!!!! And...talk about natural in front of the camera!!!! Fun!!! You inspire me babe!
ReplyDeletei am LOVING your daily photos. seriously so much talent!! (how do you find the time to keep up with it??!!)
ReplyDeleteand i LOVED your vlog too - so cute!! (all 3 of you) Will's stunned look was especially adorable though :)
good on you!
Dee (the other one...)
Hey gorgeous - well what a natural you are - isn't it silly how nervous we all are doing these vlogs and yet everyone just loves everyone else's efforts - the best thing is feeling like I've kinda MET all these fantastic women now since I've not met many IRL - but I so hope to one day soon! Will's eyes were my favourite pic too!
ReplyDeleteHehehe - sooooooooooooooo cute! Loved your vlog - well done Dee!! p.s. the eye photos are amazing.
ReplyDeleteYay, hello new blogger friend!! thanks for joining in on the Vlog fun - it really is a stretching thing to do huh!? I thought you were very at ease with it!!
ReplyDeleteLove your photos! I have popped by before - keen to join in with the Sunday Wordless thing if I can get my act together!
Nice to meet you!!
Shophia's little voice/accent melts my heart. So sweet. Love the vlog :-)
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha I love it! Sophia is so much like my daughter - personality plus, looks like she runs at 300% most of the time, loves looking at herself... ;-)
ReplyDeleteFab vlog - you're very brave - I'm just a phantom watcher of all of these brave people - I don't even have photos of me on my blog let alone a video - MUCH too scary! Maybe I'll get some courage and join in sometime...
I love your eye pics - two beautiful blue eyed babies! I love how Sophia's look like they are made of crystal or diamond - all sparkly. And Wills are the most amazing colour - such an intense stare!!! What were you holding up to tempt him? ;-) And you're totally gorge - makekup-less glory and all!
PS You need to link a blog email to your page so that when you comment I can write back to you!
PPS What is the lens you have on your Canon? I wanty wanty!
Omigosh, you guys are so cute! I love when she kissed you, just adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos too, stunning.
You guys are so gorgeous! I dont know why, but in my mind you were american so I got a surprise when I saw your vlog! Haha! Love your eye shots too!
ReplyDelete