Despite the cold snap today's 'lunch time' sky was ridiculously blue for the middle of winter. And, while in the sun, I actually felt moderately warm for an hour or two.
These shots do look deceptively spring-ish though. The warmth quickly dissipated and we've had the loudest thunder and lightening and some pretty heavy rain since. We wouldn't be Auckland without sufficiently displaying all four seasons every hour though. :) All we need is snow...
2. Buttons. Lots of buttons. I couldn't choose which one I liked best so here they all are in case you would like to "grab" one. :)
3. Tomorrow's second to last challenge shot ("about time" I hear you say) is black & white. If you are getting sick of these shots I understand, I am very much looking forward to being able to mix up the blog posts a little more in July. However for the first time in a long time I haven't given up on something that I've started so, while a bit tired and ready for a break, I am chuffed to have actually completed this challenge (almost).
So thanks for your patience this month, kind readers. The flowers are for you! And if you've started to avoid my blog out of boredom I promise to try and be a bit more interesting next month... :)
x



As if...boredom pffffft! More like hanging out to see what gems you're gonna come up with, with each new day of the challenge.
ReplyDeleteThat's so unfair giving me 3 delightful buttons to choose from - how on earth will I ever decide!
The garden does look scarily spring like - my hyacinth bulbs are well up - I haven't the heart to tell them the worst is still to come :-)
Definitely NOT bored, you've got me 'tuning in' every night instead of putting on the dinner... can't wait to see what your next post is. loving it!
ReplyDeleteHow can you say that???!!!! Your on fire!!!!!!!! xxxxx Love the flower shots!!!! And the buttons!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm a bit sad about the end of your photo challenge! I think it's time to find another!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with them - absolutely love your work! Far from bored and you now have me at least trying to look at half the things in the camera's view before clicking away willy nilly and hoping for the best! don't stop!
ReplyDeletePS: can we change WS for week 4 to Liquid instead of water please! : )
I agree! I've looked forward to seeing your new photos each day. It works out quite well here, being our morning, so I know I just have to be patient until the girls' first morning nap :) I love your photography! Even if the day's theme gave a clue, I'm always curious to know how you portray it...and it's always BEAUTIFUL :)
ReplyDeleteI agree that you'll just have to find another photo challenge!!
Your posts are never boring Dee! In fact, I open up all the blogs I want to read, and I leave yours til last (saving the best for last!) Love ALL those buttons!
ReplyDeleteStace, I do exactly the same! Hehe love your blog, Dee, and your beautiful photographs!
ReplyDeleteOh thanks guys! You are all very lovely!!! :) xxxx
ReplyDelete