Wednesday, June 15, 2011

half way in the half light



Photography Challenge, Day 15 of 30: Silhouette.






Took the kids down to the beach in the twilight for this evening's silhouette shot. Twilight, or as Yeats puts it, the half light.






I was planning on doing a few things here tonight but given I am now HALF WAY through this challenge I thought I would celebrate by having a break tonight. And the computer is super slow and driving me a little barmy.






So that is all for tonight, lovely peeps, I am off.






Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding my vlog! You are all very encouraging! :) I plan to visit you all and reply tomorrow...






Be back tomorrow with: 'Long Exposure'.

Night night blogland!

:)

x


White Peach Photo

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Sigh, I want your skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bokeh on that last one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful silhouette! Love it! Oh I am missing the beach soooo bad. Can't wait to see what you do for long exposure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one - it captures that magical "day fading into night" feeling. And the one of Will - break my heart beautiful!!! I am so in love with his eyes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails