Not comfortable with this sort of photography but it wouldn't be a challenge if I didn't give it a go. So there you have it. Myself (some of myself) and 13 things (probably more depending on how you define 'things'). But anyway, it is what it is.
As for the main point of this post, dear readers, I will begin by saying this: I am so very sorry. Not sorry to announce that I have just hopped out of a soapy warm bath where I have been since 6.00pm this evening. (Flicking pages furiously and topping up the hot water regularly.) Not sorry to announce that I have now finally finished all 1008 pages of my latest read. NOT sorry to announce that I am about it REVIEW IT! I am, however, sorry for the following:
1) I am sorry that the book I am going to review is sensationally geektastic. Yes, it is of one of the most unpalatable genres for general book club reading ever. I possibly should have dropped it when I learnt of this super exciting little linky, in favour of something a bit more appropriate. But alas I just couldn't. Had to finish it and now finish it I have. :)
2) So very sorry that despite this unnecessarily wordy build up I actually have no review to share with you tonight. TONIGHT anyway. Since hopping out of the bath I have given my dizzy head a cup of tea and am now sitting here in a blank. (Despite my surprisingly impressive ability to type four paragraphs about nothing.)
So dear friends. A review is pending until my brain has had a chance to thaw. I am excited about this book though. (Becs, if you are reading, I will no doubt be passing this baby on to you next.)
Now I will stop typing words that are going nowhere and head off to bed. Or start 'Water For Elephants'. Or to attempt my review. Or check in for a quick peek and end up stuck for two hours on Pinterest...
Tomorrow's photo topic: 'Eyes'.
Loving you all, my favourite readers EVER...

Pass it over baby!!!
ReplyDeleteAm loving that you were in the bath at 6pm!!! Hope there was some wine included in that little scene!!!!
Love your shot! Especially the way you are in motion. :)
ReplyDeleteHahah Just one of those days where writing nothing important is better than writing nothing at all. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the shot! Just curious, why do you say you're not comfortable with that type of photography?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you read 1008 pages, wow!
Love the photo. Funny post (as in funny he he, not funny weird!) xx
ReplyDeleteYou just keep on saying sorry - I'd still love it if you just had a whole post that just said sorry! I LOVE this pic - especially the in motion. One of these days (post completing the 30 day photo challenge) you'll HAVE to give some photography tips - like how you manage to use such a delicious amount of crisp clean white tones in all your pics - and your favourite 'edits'.
ReplyDeleteAnyway also thanks for the sweet comment on the blog and vlog - the fact that someone I rate as among the BEST when it comes to amazing photography even VAGUELY rates my own efforts - well that just makes me super duper happy!