I have never before taken a photo in long exposure. I'll admit, I did not even know what it was until yesterday. Well. Now all I can say is ... I am in love.
These shots are just first attempts but I love them. Long exposure is beautiful. I have always been crazy about photographing children and from now on I intend to add this style to my repertoire. Most definitely.
I love the movement and life it captures. Sigh...
Featuring cute parasols from the local (and quite awesome) $2 shop.
Little miss Lulu came around for a play...
Messy backdrop. (Do you like the bottle of wine lying under the couch?) But cute little busy fairies flittering around...
If you haven't checked out Lulu's mummy's blog yet you really must. Right now. And follow her. :)
Excuse the massive quantity of photos I am posting. Once again. :)
If you have any thoughts on which I should choose for the challenge let me know. I've never been good at culling...
Well, that's all for now. Today's conclusion: you can expect more photographs of the sort in weeks to come. *smile*
And as for tomorrow, you can expect a shot of 'technology'. Hmm.
:)
x










oh those photos are just GORGEOUS!!! LOVE THE COLOURS!!!
ReplyDeletehehe...laughing about the bottle of wine under the couch....
Have got a bit behind on the challenge...trying to catch up...
These are so very 'Dee'. Seriously can't believe these are from the $2 shop, they are gorgeous those parasols. And in my mind's eye, I've just caught a vision of someone walking down an empty cobbled street twirling one of these with tall historic buildings on either side...I love that your photos can make me dream a dream :-)
ReplyDeleteWOW - LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! So great! Haha....I laughed about the wine bottle under the couch! Empty?? hehe!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos! I love the movement and colour...what a great $2 shop find!! I'm so impressed with your ability to come up with a new photo to a different theme every day. You know that we're not going to want you to stop after 30 days!!!?! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented Dee. I love all the photos, the colours are amazing!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos! You take my breath away.
ReplyDeleteYou continuously blow me away with your talents Dee! Fabulous xx
ReplyDeleteWow, such beautiful photos once again, you are so super clever lady! I love the long exposure - I've never tried it before (the only 'blur' I've had is unintentional - whoops!) And as if I didn't already think you were super cool - then you go and have a wine bottle under the couch!!! Awesome! Empty from last night or easy access for tonight? ;-)
ReplyDeleteWOwsers! I always loved long exposure, but now I SUPER love it!
ReplyDelete