
Clouds. Yes there were rather a lot of them in Auckland today. We braved the wind and the drizzle and headed out to the waterfront to take a shot with a balloon. I have this little obsession with balloons at the moment (see post below) so I have been hankering to take a shot like this for a while. And Sophia just happened to be given this balloon at Pumpkin Patch yesterday. Pwarfect!
Here are a few of the other shots we took. Featuring pinwheels and umbrellas. Two of my other loves. :)



I'm going to make a confession now. Today was not really the sort of day for shooting clouds. You know, the usual fluffy white ones on a blue backdrop. It was a very overcast day and in all the photos I took the sky was whiteout. So I was a bit sneaky and found a picture I had taken in the Summer with blue sky and clouds and I photoshopped the two together. Here is the original followed by the finished photo:
Haha! Ahh, the wonders of Photoshop! Can't wait to do some visiting now and check out some of the other participant's pics...
See you tomorrow with 'Something Green'.
:)
x


Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow! Very clever usage of Photoshop and I adore your composition flair using the bright colours and props against the scenic backdrop, absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! I can't remember the last time I was as blown away by a set of pics as these. These are super stunning - the colours and the way you've put them together in Photoshop are amazing. Sorry I'll calm down now......but seriously these are SERIOUSLY good!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comments. And thanks so much Meghan! :) I am a real 'words of encouragement' person so that means HEAPS! :) x
ReplyDeleteThese are breathtaking! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the third image the most! You are SO clever!
ReplyDelete